First off, what is Autism? Autism is a vast spectrum of individuals that can not properly regulate speech, emotions, anxieties, sleep patterns, self-harming, phobias, gastrointestinal disorders and more. Many of those with autism have difficulty with social situations, repeating behaviors, dealing with light and noise and delays in language/speaking patterns.
Again, the spectrum can go from someone who just seems a little socially awkward like seen in the Netflix show A-Typical to someone else on the spectrum being completely verbally unresponsive, hits themselves, pulls out their hair, is violent with others or have extreme aversions to various foods. Each individual on the spectrum is different.
Much of the difficulties had by those with Autism relate heavily to the regulation of the Endocannabinoid system which regulated our:
- Motor Skills & Control
- Sleep Patterns and Abilities
- Mood Function
- Pleasure and Reward Senses
With nearly every cell of our body containing Endocannabinoid receptors, many are now looking to faulty Endocannabinoid receptors as being some of the main problem causers in Autism. In a 2013 study, they found that immune cells of children with autism were not functioning properly and had a ‘eureka’ moment. Ok, so what now?
Since CBD is now becoming a ‘weaning’ go-to aiding in getting many off of HARD drugs like prescription painkillers and anti-psychotics that many have almost or completely taken their Autistic loved one off of, these medications and all others prescribed during their battles with autism, there is a desperate community looking for answers. Being able to take away drugs that cause many beautiful human beings to become zombies or shells of their former selves is a huge reason why we are so passionate about providing these custom CBD formulas to the community.
CBD can aids those with autism to function better on a daily basis, become more social, throw less tantrums, relax easier, listen better, focus in school and to everyday tasks, follow rules better, provide more appropriate responses to stimulus and more.
Since Cannabis is still illegal in most states, parents are scrambling to find LEGAL alternatives for their loved ones that won’t tie them into drug dependence for the rest of their lives and put their future independence in jeopardy.
Dank Flavors is here to help with our special formulations of Dank Tinctures.
For Autism related aids, we recommend our full line in the following ways:
- Morning Motivator to begin the day off right, bright and shiny! This is for everyone and comes is a ton of flavors for those with flavor aversions. Our Morning Motivator gives you a nice jump-start to your day and helps to clear your head for what is to come with a boost of confidence and social availability.
- Mental Focus is great for those who have a bit of a harder time focusing through the day on tasks at hand. You can use this in replacement of your Morning Motivator if more focus and creativity is on your agenda for the day.
- Anti-Inflammatory is good for those with autism who get a lot of muscle tightness or muscle soreness from possible self harming.
- Anti-Nausea and Indigestion is great for those with Autism who have gastrointestinal issues and have a hard time dealing with certain foods of an upset stomach through the day.
- Anti-Spasm & Convulsant is great for those who have added complications with muscle tightness, spasms, or convulsions.
- Rest & Recovery is for when the night has hit and you are ready for sleep and recovery. After a long sensory day, you deserve a nice bit of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Our products come in 3 varieties of LOW orHIGH Terpene strength, which is the synergistic 100% Natural Vegan Organic partner of CBD that aids in its ability to deliver what you are seeking. Each of the above lines have specific Terpene Profiles created for them that offer 5+ Terpene Varieties in each profile and 20+ synergistic effects that aid in delivering you what you most need.
Try one of our Dank Flavors custom blends to help with your Austism needs and learn to lead a happier and healthier life!
At the moment there are no standard regulations for CBD dosages as everyone responds differently. The CBD Oil Review suggests using between 2.5 and 20 milligrams (mg) per day for autism related needs, but there are many that take up to 500mg per day, as it is not something you can overdose from and autism spectrum’s differs greatly between users.
We recommend you start small and work your way up so that you can find your perfect dose to reap the proper benefits you are seeing and reduce any unwanted side effects.